Thursday, April 24, 2014

A lot in a little

In these few sections, I feel like a ton of events occured. Did 5 months go by? For starters, I noticed that Dwight has now been slightly more accepting of Toby since he was acting malicious. Really Dwight, we're encouraging bullying? Somehow I'm not surprised. Relating to citizenship, this bullying incident has made Dwight recognize Toby more as a citizen rather than another person to deal with. Although it seems like Toby and Dwight are bonding, the future events don't seem to reflect that. Especially the horrifying fact that toby has thoughts of killing Dwight?! There is many complications clearly seen in this "family," but why aren't they being solved. My question is what will it take for Toby and his mom to actually leave Dwight, we know they both don't like him. I'm interested in finding out what happens next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment