Friday, January 17, 2014

This Boys Life..... Right now kinda sucks

In this boys life he moving a from Florida to Utah to get away from his moms creepy ex boyfriend but of course he just follows them because well duh he's creepy and creepy guys it's what they do them will follow you to the moon and back you they will be 40 feet behind you and you might not know immediately but they are there but the. He just shows up with a gun for Toby (the boy) he just really reminds me of little bit like my life and I feel bad for him. But now he is also know as jack because he has changed it by getting baptized his father hates it but his mom loves to make him mad. Yeah jack is happy now but he is getting in some trouble with the school nuns.

2 comments:

  1. Is there any way you could go into more depth of how you connect with it without feeling uncomfortable? However, it's interesting that you connected it to your life, and I agree that Roy is a total creep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your title. I like how you said that he was happy when he was getting in trouble with the nuns because that made me think that the only real good that is in his life he finds bad.

    ReplyDelete